Tenzing Pacific Insurance Services has partnered with Atlas Life Insurance to bring term life insurance to our clients. Atlas caters to expats & local citizens living across South East Asia to provide straightforward term life insurance policies. The policies do not have any cash value or investment element.
The plan protects against death and terminal illness for the duration of the term selected with the ability to add disability coverage. See info about their product:
- 5 years
- 10 years
- 15 years
- 20 years
- 25 years
- 30 years
- 35 years
- Whole Life
- $300,000- $20,000,000 USD
- Benefit cannot be more than 10x your annual income (some exceptions are made)
- Up to $3,000,000 USD
- Cannot exceed death benefit
- Minimum value is 50% of death benefit
On death, terminal illness or disability
The plans move as you move, most countries in the world, including someone’s home country. Rates may change based on where you move.
- Local Citizens
- No nationality restrictions
- Premiums are fixed for the duration of the term. They do not increase with age or inflation.
- Payable in Monthly, Quarterly or Annual instalments
- Payable by bank transfer or Credit Card
Cannot live in any country that is sanctioned by the US Gov’t.
100% guaranteed by Swiss Re, the world’s 2nd largest reinsurer.
Required- what tests are required will depend on age, sum insured and declarations on the medical questionnaire.
They can be considered and are handled on a case-by-case basis. Special terms may apply to the policy as determined by the underwriters.
Premiums are increased for smokers.
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
If you’d like quotes, please fill in this life insurance questionnaire and we’ll provide you matrix showing the premium based on various benefits & terms.