Luma Health Insurance is partnered with Southeast Asia’s leading insurance companies to offer a wide range of health insurance plans for residents of:
Luma Health Insurance brings the standard and quality of international health insurance, but without the price tag.
Why choose Luma Health Insurance as your preferred insurer?
1) Flexibility & Convenience
- Freedom to choose whichever doctor or hospital you’d like to receive treatment at
- Available for Local citizens or Expats
- New applicants up to age 70
- Worldwide coverage on all plans
2) Customer Service
24/7 worldwide support, available to you in a multiple languages.
3) Long-term Safety
What happens to your policy at the renewal period if you:
- Claim a lot?
- Get diagnosed with a chronic condition?
- Require on-going treatments for something?
You would not want to be in this scenario with many local insurers throughout Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand & Myanmar. They could essentially do with you what they want, including not renew your policy, limit your benefits, make you take a co-pay, deductible or excess.
That’s not the case with Luma Health Insurance. Their policies are lifetime guaranteed, they cannot:
- Kick you off the plan
- Skyrocket your renewal premium
- Limit your annual or lifetime benefits
- Force you into a co-pay, deductible, excess.
Luma Health Insurance provides the peace of mind for long-term value for residents of Southeast Asia.
4) International Direct Billing Network
Luma Health Insurance has a wide range of direct billing at modern hospitals & clinics throughout Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand & Myanmar.
Their direct billing network allows you to enjoy a cashless insurance service & avoids the process of paying & then submitting claims.
As a Luma Health Insurance member, you have the freedom to choose when & where you want to go. All at your fingertips.
Luma provides each member access to their own App, available on iPhone or Android to:
- Find a doctor, hospital or clinic
- Find your policy documents
- Submit claims- which can be paperless claims depending on your residence country