Tenzing Pacific Insurance Services has partnered with Atlas International Life Insurance to bring term life insurance to our clients. Atlas International Life Insurance caters to both expats & local citizens living across South East Asia to provide straightforward term-life insurance policies. The policies do not have any cash value or investment element.
Atlas International Life Insurance Key Features:
The plan protects against death and terminal illness for the duration of the term selected with the ability to add disability coverage. See info about their product:
- 5 years
- 10 years
- 15 years
- 20 years
- 25 years
- 30 years
- 35 years
- $300,000- $20,000,000 USD
- Benefit cannot be more than 10x your annual income (some exceptions are made)
- Up to $3,000,000 USD
- Cannot exceed death benefit
- Minimum value is 50% of death benefit
Payable Upon: On death, terminal illness or disability
Portability: The plans move as you move, most countries in the world, including someone’s home country. Rates may change based on where you move.
- Local Citizens
- No nationality restrictions
- Premiums are fixed for the duration of the term. They do not increase with age or inflation.
- Payable in Monthly, Quarterly or Annual instalments
- Payable by bank transfer or Credit Card
35-year old, Non-smoker, 20-year term, $300,000 benefit
Male: $62 USD/month Female: $42 USD/month
Restrictions: Cannot live in any country that is sanctioned by the US Gov’t.
Joint Policies: N/A
Re-insurer: 100% guaranteed by Swiss Re, the world’s 2nd largest re-insurer.
Medical exams: Required- what tests are required will depend on age, sum insured and declarations on the medical questionnaire.
Pre-existing conditions: They can be considered and are handled on a case-by-case basis. Special terms may apply to the policy as determined by the underwriters.
Smoking: Premiums are increased for smokers.
- Proof of address
- Proof of income